Oracle Session Resource Profiler
What is OraSRP?
OraSRP is a profiler which processes Extended SQL Trace (a.k.a. 10046 event) files and creates session resource profile.
- Builds complete and detailed session profile (which includes such pseudo-events like 'PARSE/EXEC/FETCH calls' and 'unaccounted-for time').
- Display results either in html or text format.
- Display graph of statements calls.
- Display events histograms.
- Display various session statistics like 'blocks read', 'datafiles read', 'parallel execution' etc.
- Group similar statements' statistics into one.
- Display values of bind variables.
- Parse trace files from Oracle version 7.2 upto 12c.
- Written in D programming language and available in binaries for Windows/Linux/Mac OS X.
- Sample One (excessive parsing; demonstration of grouping similar statements' statistics)
- Sample Two (slow delete because of row lock contention)
- Sample Three (text output; display values of bind variables)
Current version is 4.1.6 beta released 24 Apr 2013.
- Binary distribution for Windows
- Binary installer for Windows
- Binary distribution for Linux x64 (version 4.1.5)
- Binary distribution for Linux 32 bit
- Binary distribution for Linux (glibc 2.3.4) (version 4.1.4)
- Binary distribution for Mac OS X 10.7 (version 4.1.5)
Copyright (c) 2006-2012, Egor Starostin