Oracle Session Resource Profiler
What is OraSRP?
OraSRP is a profiler which processes Extended SQL Trace (a.k.a. 10046 event) files and creates session resource profile.
- Builds complete and detailed session profile (which includes such pseudo-events like 'PARSE/EXEC/FETCH calls' and 'unaccounted-for time').
- Display results either in html or text format.
- Display graph of statements calls.
- Display events histograms.
- Display various session statistics like 'blocks read', 'datafiles read', 'parallel execution' etc.
- Group similar statements' statistics into one.
- Display values of bind variables.
- Parse trace files from Oracle version 7.2 upto 19c.
- Written in D programming language and available in binaries for Windows/Linux/Mac OS X.
- Sample One (excessive parsing; demonstration of grouping similar statements' statistics)
- Sample Two (slow delete because of row lock contention)
- Sample Three (text output; display values of bind variables)
Current version is 4.2.1 beta released 18 Jun 2019.
- Binary distribution for Windows
- Binary distribution for Windows 32bit (version 4.2.0)
- Binary distribution for Linux x64
- Binary distribution for Linux (glibc 2.3.4) (version 4.1.4)
- Binary distribution for macOS
E-Mail: Egor Starostin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (c) 2006-2019, Egor Starostin